Friday, October 22, 2004

Happy 61st Birthday, Kathleen (Mom)!!!



Posted by Hello

Kick up your feet and relax. It's your day!

Love, Angela

6 comments:

Angela Pratt said...

Ok, so I didn't know today's only the 22nd of October... Andrew, stop laughing... And anyway, I've been preoccupied with my little boy's cold virus and setting up my damned TiVo box/DVD recorder. All those inputs and outputs and IR sensors and cable box codes have my head a'spinnin'... On the plus side, there's still time to get out those Halloween decorations! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I had to post anonymously because I forgot my password, something Kathleen Lynch would NEVER do because she is computer savvy and keeps up with the times. So a very early Happy Birthday to Kathleen, famed poet and warrior, author of a great new slicing attack on Wal*Mart and may one of her dearest birthday wishes come true on Nov 2,. And wouldn't that be a helluva great present for a strange but stalwart woman who doesn't like cake?

Anonymous said...

Aha, how time flies, Kathleen's 61st birthday is here! Allelulia! Tic tock. Did everyone see the eclipse of the moon last night? If you watched it to the true end you may have had a very strange feeling about these odd orbs hanging in due to gravitational forces. Oh, am I off the subject as usual, yes. Kathleen, Bill and I want to wish you the very best for your birthday and if we are not back frin San Francisco in time to celebrate at Scott's, we will definitely have another, more intimate celebration, cause it's good to be here on the good earth all together. love, g.

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday, Kathleen!
If I could give you the best present ever I would vote millions of times for Kerry but, alas, I'm stuck with one vote. But no matter how it turns out I love you.
Always, Sheila

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday, Kathleen!
I did this before but I must have done it wrong. Anyway, if I could give you the perfect gift I would vote a million times for Kerry. But no matter how it turns out, I love you. Always, Sheila

kathleen said...

Everyone, thanks for your kind messages.

Holding my breath until the election is over.

By the way, keep an eye on this blog and on Angela's gardening blog. I expect we'll soon be seeing pics of the ILLEGALLY CUTE puppies (boy & girl) who have joined our favorite family on Napoli Court... : )

Post a Comment

Post a Comment