Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok, talkers... Welcome to the family blog. Post your thoughts, pics, links, rants and raves... even audio! "Yes, children, we did used to have blogs. We called them diaries, and they got us into almost as much trouble as yours will get you." -- Miss Manners
1 comment:
So,that belated HB to Eileen was not posted by Angela but by Sheila and please do not ask me how I caused that to happen because the closest I can come to explaining it is to say, "Well, Angela, helped me get my Apple Computer and she put all this stuff in it and helped me be a more technological person and she is so magical beyond my ken." I think some of her mesmerizing spirit entered into the brain of my computer and took residence there. Angela may have a more technical reason for this, and I would not question her answer, but I believe my explanation has some merit.
Sheila
Post a Comment