Tuesday, August 17, 2004


Andrew's New Dingle Digs
Posted by Hello

http://www.dinglebenners.com/

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Great picture, Angela! Did you see the plush, comfy insides? The big picture of Mrs. Benner over the fireplace was scary. When I was talking to Andrew I was looking at the photo of the bar and he was explaining to me where he was in the picture. Surreal! The telephone was on the left side of the bar. I love the internet. Who'd of ever thunk it?
Sheila

Angela Pratt said...

Yes, the web is amazing. Just wait till we all have video phones! Yikes!!! Seriously, though, it is great to be sharing Andrew's adventure as it unfolds... If we don't hear from him for awhile, we'll suspect he might be having a bit too much fun to share with the fam.

So keep on blogging, Andrew!

kathleen said...

Andrew,

if you decide to go to the tip of Dingle to take a boat out to the Skellig Islands where you can see the surreal puffins - close enough to touch - nesting in the rock face (truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience, no shit!), well, there's a pub right across from the docking area where Eddie and I had the MOST EXQUISITE fish soup of our lives. Made from the fresh catch of the day, accompanied by a robust scrumptious homemade bread and Guiness...A MEAL TO DIE FOR. Not fancy, but sooooo fine. I actually wept with pleasure at that table in that little Dingle pub. Ask Eddie. He too counts it as one of his best best.

Whatever...wherever you go, Eat Hearty, my lad!

love,
kathleen

Post a Comment

Post a Comment