Thursday, August 05, 2004

Where's Andrew?

Yeah, yeah, yeah! I know, he's safe and sound in that ancient building called Trinity built in the 1700's. But riddle me this ( A phrase I got from Bridget). What do you think they built into those buildings at that swell time in history? Very good, you go to the head of the class. Yes, they have scads of dungeons. The evil tunnels lead right out to the sea. Oh, woe betide the miscreant wh0 irritates his professor or comes in too late, thus disturbing all the dormites. I'd better hear from him soon. Or I'll have to fly back to Dublin and search for him. That wouldn't be a tad embarassing for him, do you think

4 comments:

Angela Pratt said...

Andrew... Call your mommy. Or e-mail. You know how mommies worry... Just let her know you're "o.k." and that you have clean underwear and stuff... ;-)

Angela Pratt said...

P.S. But what do I know... I'm the mom who offered to put sunscreen on her son's "tummy" this afternoon. MAJOR faux pax, apparently.

Angela Pratt said...

typo correction... i meant faux PAS, not faux PAX. jeez...

Angela Pratt said...

oh, and daniel, what does your post have to do with sheila's search for andrew?

Post a Comment

Post a Comment