Wednesday, August 18, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok, talkers... Welcome to the family blog. Post your thoughts, pics, links, rants and raves... even audio! "Yes, children, we did used to have blogs. We called them diaries, and they got us into almost as much trouble as yours will get you." -- Miss Manners
2 comments:
And he was always sooooo willing to "do the dingle dance" for us! Not sure he really knew why it made us laugh so hard... ;-)
This is all so horrible. So, he was aware of what was showing, right? did he know about the dangle? and is that why he called it the dingle dance?
Moira, ask my mom to look on the mantel. There is a collage-like photo with a gold frame. There is a picture of papa in it , and it might be in a uniform, but I'm not sure...ask my mom to look at it. Also, I will get something that says "I'm of Ireland" in Gaelic if I can find it.
Andrew
Post a Comment